Kuala Medang, a typical traditional Malay village located in the hinterland of the state amidst fast flowing rivers, rapids and verdant of vacation. The vilagers who are mostly traditional farmers are warm and friendly.
Located in the sub-district of Ulu Jelai, 51 km west of Kuala Lipis and 150 km from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Medang offers unique ‘homestay’ accommodations to tourists who wish to experience a holiday with a difference. The homestay accommodations at Kuala Medang are cosy, cheap and comfortable, complimented by attractive packages and itineraries.
– Cultural Performance / Traditional Games
– Traditional Cooking And ‘Kenduri’ (local feast)
– Jeram Changkoh Pasir (Rapids)
Air Terjun Jeram Tema (Waterfall)
– Demonstration Of Handicrafts Making
– Experience Life As A Rubber Tapper And An Oil Farm
Hotels near Kuala Lipis
03 Day 02 Night
Day 01 – Welcome Ceremony.
– Activities with local folks.
– Culture performances.
Day 02 – Leave for Kg. Pantos.
– Demonstration at Raft Making.
– Rafting down to Kuala Medang.
– Pack lunch.
Day 03 – Breakfast with foster parents.
– Activities with foster parents.
– End of programme.
Encik Razali bin Razak
Balai Penghulu Kuala Medang,
Kuala Medang, 27600 Lipis.